Sunday, November 13, 2005

holiday, end of holiday, new trimester, too free?

This trimester rawwwks!

With just 8 hours of shits a week, I am free to shit in the lavatory for more than 2 hours a day! No time limit, no boundaries and this reduces chances of getting bowel cancer! Healthy!

With ample of free time I really do hope I could get a part time job to finance my past time activities, else, I must promise myself to score distinction for this trimester's only subject. So we'll see which is a more pragmatic approach.

My mind just goes spinning with all the jingles and bells everytime I think of me being one of the free-est person on Earth to celebrate Christmas. With no stress on studies at all! I tried putting down a guidelind on how I will be spending my day, and I have approx. 2hrs to spend in the bathroom. I can't bath for 2 hrs since it will be wastage, so I guess shitting while reading a mag is the cheapest and most productive way of spending that 2 hrs. Man, I need help in time management for this trimester. Bye byeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home