Wednesday, December 14, 2005

sigh. what a sad day.

I've never felt this demotivated before.

At least now I know money has always been a primary motivation factor in any work that I do. And that's definitely true. Experience comes next else I wouldnt have felt this low, right?

My manager told me of the pay I ought to receive for these few events that I worked for and the figure was so pathetic that I could only leave my mouth gagged wide open. I never say I should win the best employee award of the year and slapped with a 5k paycheck but hey, from the ratio of effort vs time, I think I scored 10 to 1 in every tasks given to me. I am a machine alrite.

But just because of the lack of provision in funds given to them, which is true because an allocation of funds for an event covers everything from A to Z, including my paycheck. But I just felt that this is an injustice towards me after me working off my ass till it bleeds for them, and mind you, round the damn clock.

Anyway, I do not wanna harp on this issue as it seriously demoralises my superficially high working spirit. Hence, I will just swallow this incident as an isolated case and hopefully more provisions will be allocated for them in the future so that it could be channeled into my paycheck.

Since my expectations were so atas, things that I planned for the yr 2006 was somewhat atas as well. Now that I have to downgrade everything, 2006 will be my Great Depression era, where expenditure has to be trimmed, whatever crap cost has to be reduced...in other words, less activity and more hibernation - resulting in a fuller belly.

I believe I needed it anyway. Getting pretty restless nowadays. Couldn't bloody sit my ass on a chair still for more than an hr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home